PLEASE NOTE: Our office will be CLOSED THE WEEK OF MARCH 30th for the safety of our patients. We will call the week of April 6th, 2020 to reschedule your appointment.Thank you for understanding. Please ensure you are taking the recommended health precautions below. We look forward to seeing you soon!
At Grosse Pointe Dermatology, the health and safety of our patients and staff are always our top priority. We understand there are growing concerns around Coronavirus (COVID-19) so we wanted to update our community on our hygiene recommendations in accordance with the latest CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) strict guidelines.
Please adhere to the following protocol for ALL appointments:
- If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you stay home and rest. Let us know if you need to reschedule your appointment at your earliest convenience and we will happily accommodate you.
- Upon entering our clinic prior to your appointment, please use hand sanitizer or wash your hands with soap and water.We also have hand sanitizer available at our check-in desks.
- Avoid touching your face. This is harder than it seems, but did you know that the average person touches their face hundreds of times per day? Limiting this will keep yourself and others healthy.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. It is in everyone’s best interest if wedo not hug or shake hands to avoid the spread of any virus. Smiles are a great form of acknowledgment and communication.
- Know the signs and symptoms for you, your family and anyone living in your household: fever, weakness, malaise, and shortness of breath. If you or your family has these symptoms, please stay home and contact your primary care physician.
Feel free to check out the links below for the latest updates on the situation.
– U.S. Centers for Disease Control Coronavirus Page:
– U.S. National Library of Medicine Coronavirus Page:
– World Health Organization Coronavirus Page: