You hit the gym several times a week, and maintain a healthy diet. Yet, you still cannot rid yourself of extra unwanted fat and inches on your body! Sound familiar? While this is a common issue for many people, CoolSculpting has become an effective solution for eliminating the appearance of body fat and those annoying extra inches.
Despite the rise in CoolSculpting’s popularity, many people still have questions about this technique. Let’s learn more!
The Top 5 Reasons You Should Consider CoolSculpting
- CoolSculpting is non-invasive. Unlike liposuction, which requires surgery to eliminate fat, CoolSculpting is completely non-invasive. Instead of using needles, CoolSculpting uses patented cooling technology to eliminate targeted areas of unwanted fat.
- CoolSculpting is effective. CoolSculpting uses the scientific idea that areas of fat are sensitive to the cold. A patented CoolSculpting device is held against the area targeted for treatment, and “freezes” away fat, eliminating it permanently. Best of all, CoolSculpting treats areas of fat, without causing damage to healthy surrounding areas.
- CoolSculpting is a versatile procedure. CoolSculpting is extremely versatile, and can be used on nearly any area of the body that contains unwanted, excess fat. Most commonly, CoolSculpting is performed on areas such as the thighs, abdomen, or love handles.
- CoolSculpting is considered safe for most patients. Most patients who want to eliminate the appearance of unwanted fat are considered good, safe candidates for the procedure. Since CoolSculpting is not a weight-loss procedure, patients should be in relatively good health and physical shape, with some areas of fat deposits that are unresponsive to diet or exercise. However, patients must have realistic expectations about what the procedure can do for them, since it doesn’t remove large volumes of fat the way liposuction surgery does.
- CoolSculpting does not require downtime. Generally pain-free, CoolSculpting does not require downtime. The treatment is complete in about an hour, with many patients being able to return to normal activity the same day. Patients should expect to start seeing their results about three weeks after the procedure. Best of all, the results will continue to improve, months after undergoing treatment!
CoolSculpting in Grosse Pointe
Ready to find out what CoolSculpting can do for you? Take the first step – contact us today. Our offices are located in Grosse Pointe, and you can reach us directly at (313) 886-2600. We look forward to meeting you!