LATISSE® is a prescription-only solution used on the upper eyelid for anyone that wants darker, fuller, and longer upper eyelashes.
Positive results show in about 16 weeks. A dermatologist who specializes in dermatology in Sterling Heights can apply the solution and teach the patient how to apply LATISSE® properly at home. The application is done nightly along the outside edge of the upper lid, right where the eyelashes grow.
Benefits of LATISSE®
- Fuller, longer, and darker upper eyelashes
- Grow and enhance your own natural eyelashes
- Results at 8 weeks and full results can be seen at 12 to 16 weeks
- Under a physician’s supervision, use of LATISSE® is OK for children
There are a few known side effects experienced by some, but not all, patients, which are:
- May cause a/ brown color to appear in the iris
- May cause the skin of the upper eyelid to turn brown, which might be reversible after stopping the treatment.
- Rarely Itchy around the eyes
- Rarely may cause a brown color to appear in the iris.
- May temporarily cause the skin of the upper eyelid to turn brown, which might be reversible after stopping treatment.
More than 96% of the people in a clinical trial study did not report any adverse reactions. LATISSE® is not for the lower eyelid. It is only for use on the upper eyelid. After discontinuing use of the product, the eyelashes gradually return to their previous appearance.