Choosing to see a dermatologist in Sterling Heights is the first step many take to getting back the health and look of their skin and choosing the right doctor is also important.
- Acne—Most teenagers suffer from whiteheads, blackheads, cysts, or pimples at some point in their life.
- Eczema—Classified as an autoimmune condition that leads to erythema, scaling and itching of the skin.
- Psoriasis—Plaques psoriasis appears as a red, thick, and silver-scaled patch on the surface of the skin. They are typically not itchy and may appear anywhere on the skin.
- Wrinkles and Other Signs of Aging—As humans age, their skin becomes less elastic and starts to sag around less muscled areas of the face. The loss of fat as human’s age contributes to the loss of fullness in the hands, neck, and face.
- Hair Loss—A dermatologist is the best solution for those with troublesome hair loss, whether stemming from a stress, pregnancy or an inherited condition. There are different treatment options depending upon the type of hair loss.
- Rosacea—Rosacea is a chronic skin condition that causes sufferers to often appear flushed, or red in the face. Sometimes the skin can be scaly but commonly the symptoms only include bumps and redness
- Spider Veins—Spider veins are usually cosmetic, and are caused by a variety of things, including pregnancy, weight gain, sun exposure, or injury.