Whenever we frown, laugh, or smile, facial muscles contract beneath the skin. Over time, facial contractions cause the formation of lines and wrinkles. This can make a patient look aged- sometimes well before their time! So, what is the solution?
For millions of men and women, the solution continues to be BOTOX® Cosmetic. A minimally invasive treatment for eliminating the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, BOTOX is still among the most requested cosmetic treatments. BOTOX is injected into targeted areas, and works to block the nerve muscles in charge of repetitive facial movements. These injections smooth lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet, and more, leaving patients looking younger and more rejuvenated.
Here are the Top 5 reasons you should consider BOTOX:
- No recovery period. Because BOTOX Cosmetic is minimally-invasive, and does not require any anesthetic, the treatment requires no lengthy downtime. Most patients are able to return to their normal activities immediately, without any pain or discomfort.
- BOTOX reduces signs of aging. Injections of BOTOX Cosmetic can help erase the visible facial lines and wrinkles which can make a person look aged or stressed. While BOTOX Cosmetic does not permanently reduce the signs of aging, it is quite effective, with results that last up to 6 months!
- The results are visible right away. BOTOX Injections will usually start to become visible within the first 24 hours following the injection. Best of all, patients can see continual improvements in their skin for several days afterwards!
- Risks are minimal. Like with any procedure, there are some risks associated with BOTOX Cosmetic injections. Some possible side-effects include mild bruising or redness, as well as headaches. Fortunately, these side-effects are temporary, and should fade on their own within a few days.
- BOTOX Cosmetic can help you address other health issues. Even if you are not looking to get rid of unwanted wrinkles, you may still benefit from BOTOX, which helps treat issues such as chronic headaches, neck spasms, and excessive sweating.
BOTOX in Grosse Pointe
If you’re ready to explore BOTOX, take the first step – contact us today and schedule a consultation. Our offices are located in Grosse Pointe, and we can be reached directly at (313) 886-2000. We look forward to hearing from you!