Between work, children and other everyday responsibilities, it can sometimes be difficult to find the time to take care of ourselves. For those who lead busy and active lifestyles but still want to look their best, there are a number of different procedures designed to help. Keep reading to explore some of the most effective cosmetic procedures that you can easily fit into your busy schedule.
Top Cosmetic Procedures for Busy Patients
- BOTOX® Cosmetic. For patients dealing with unwanted lines and wrinkles in the face, BOTOX Cosmetic offers a solution. Through a series of small injections, BOTOX works to temporarily paralyze facial muscles, helping to remove lines and wrinkles while preventing new ones from forming. As this treatment takes just a few minutes and provides results that can last for months, it’s ideal for patient with busy lifestyles.
- Dermal fillers. While they’re often compared to BOTOX Cosmetic, dermal fillers are injectables that actually work to fill in areas of lost facial volume. There are a number of different options available designed to meet the unique needs of each individual patient, like Sculptra® Aesthetic, JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel and Radiesse®. Speak to your doctor today to find out which is right for you.
- CoolSculpting®. CoolSculpting is a unique, non-invasive procedure designed to remove fat that hasn’t responded to traditional methods like diet and exercise. In this procedure, controlled cooling is used to eliminate this stubborn fat, offering lasting results and a more ideal contour. There is little-to-no downtime involved in this procedure, so you’ll be able to return to your daily routine in no time at all.
- Latisse®. Latisse offers treatment for patients who have inadequate or not enough eyelashes. This prescription treatment can fit into anyone’s schedule, as it’s simply applied to the the eyelashes once a day. Results will begin to appear after 4 weeks, and patients can expect to see full, dark and long eyelashes after just 16 weeks.
- Chemical peels. If you’re looking to achieve smooth, healthy and glowing skin, look no further than the chemical peel. Peels work by removing the damaged outer layers of skin, helping to smooth the skin’s texture while reducing scarring and eliminating blemishes. There are several peels designed for on-the-go patients, like AHA peels and the ViPeel™, so contact us today to learn about your options.
Contact Dr. Balle Today for More Information about Procedures for Busy Patients.
For more information about any of the procedures we offer, contact us today to schedule an appointment. Our offices are located in Grosse Pointe, and we can be reached at 313-886-2600. We hope to hear from you soon.