We are happy to announce that Dr. Lipinski and Dr. Balle have completed their Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine series! Our staff is vaccinated as well. We are healthy and ready to serve you!
To Our Patients,
We hope you and your families are doing well during this trying time. We have transitioned to provide patients with in-office care for routine visits and chronic disease management. We will, however, continue to utilize telemed modalities for sick visits as well as for patients who are elderly, immunocompromised or unable to come into the office. With this transition, we want to share with you the steps we are taking in the office to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff.
- We continue to follow CDC and recommended health guidelines to screen providers and staff daily on their temperature and symptoms of illness
- Physicians and staff are wearing masks at all times
- Staff is screening patients’ symptoms when scheduling their appointment and again when they arrive to the office for their appointment
- We are limiting the number of patients in the office to adhere to social distancing
- Patients are required to wear a face covering over their nose and mouth that they provide themselves
- Exam rooms, as well as all touched surfaces in the office, are cleaned and sterilized between patients
Judith T. Lipinski, M.D. and David S. Balle, M.D